- Speed up to 150 km per hour.
- Capacity of rolling stock:
Road gradient up to 15%, with a special type up to 30%.
Transportation distance up to 200 km.
The volume of high-speed urban transportation:
- passengers up to 100 persons;
- cargo up to 10 tons.
The cost of high-speed city route, excluding the cost of rolling stock, stations and infrastructure, from USD 1.5 million per km.
Net cost of city traffic 2 times lower than the net cost of underground subway, 3 times the tram, 5 times the monorail.
- passengers at rush hour up to 25 thousand people;
- cargo up to 1 thousand tons per day.
- Low resource consumption and low energy consumption at all stages of the life cycle of city mounted UST (design, construction, operation and dismantling).
- City mounted UST does not violate the terrain, biogeocoenosis and biodiversity neighborhood.
- The road does not destroy the fertile soil and vegetation.
- The road does not prevent:
- the movement of ground and surface waters;
- the movement of people, pets and wild animals;
- the work of the construction and special equipment.
Sphere of application
High-speed off-street transportation of passengers and cargoes:
- in the city;
- between city and suburb;
- between the city and the airport;
- between the nearby cities.
- Decrease of capital expenditure for construction:
Reduction of operating costs:
- significant decrease in land requirements necessary for the track and infrastructure;
- exception of the roadbed, transport tunnels, bridges, viaducts, multi-level interchanges, elevated and underground pedestrian crossings;
- rugged terrain, low strength of underlying soils and difficult geographical and climatic conditions does not lead to higher prices;
- decrease on the order of resource requirements string-rail overpass compared to traditional transport overpass.
Reducing the net cost of passenger and freight traffic in two or more times.
The possibility of development and settlement of new territories in remote places, comfortable to live, islands, mountains, sea shelf, etc.
Improving the reliability and safety of all-weather and year-round operation of high-speed city UST in any climatic conditions.
The possibility of combining the track structure and its support with power lines and communication lines wire, fiber optic, radio relay, cellular.
- by reducing the consumption of energy and fuel;
- by reducing staff costs;
- by reducing the volume of track and repair work;
- in winter not necessary clean the track structure of ice and snow.
Reliability and safety
- The presence of anti-derailment device.
- Ten-fold margin of safety of string elements.
- Stability to ice, glaciation, snowdrift, fogs, dust and sand storms.
- Reliability in any extreme air temperatures.
- High stability to vandalism and terrorist acts.
- Stability to natural disasters (with special equipment and minimal rise in the price):
- earthquake of magnitude up to 10 on the Richter scale;
- floods with water depth up to 10 m and more;
- hurricane wind with speed up to 250 km per hour or more;
- tsunami with wave height up to 20 m and more.